Mr. Wilson’s Miracle

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Mr. Wilson, a loved Bible teacher at JCS, shares his story about how God led him to Christianity and to Jupiter Christian.

Our amazing Bible teacher, Mr. Wilson, believes that God has worked miracles in his life. Mr. Wilson became a Christian in his middle school years, and he’s been working hard to pursue God’s design since then. God led him to JCS at the perfect time, which he is very grateful for. He chooses to work with high school students, which the Lord is calling him to do.

To begin, Mr. Wilson became a Christian at the age of 11. Part of the reason he decided to become a Christian was the impact of certain mentors and pastors. They taught him how to live, how to love like Jesus, and how important the high school years are. Because of that, he wanted to work in some type of ministry. Mr. Wilson said, “I was a pastor for a few years, and I really loved working with youth.” Since he loved teaching the word of God and working with students, he worked at a youth group. The downside was, working at a youth group required many late nights, taking a toll on his personal life. That’s when his friends led him to JCS, and he’s been a part of the family ever since.

Mr. Wilson has seen God work in his life in many ways. He believes that being led to JCS was a real miracle from God. In his teenage years, he never would have imagined himself as a high school teacher. Now that he has the job he feels called to do, he would not trade it for the world. Mr. Wilson was hired right before COVID hit. Meaning that if he wasn’t hired exactly when he was, he wouldn’t have been able to have this job. “God worked things out for me. Arriving here any earlier would not have worked and any later would not have worked,” said Mr. Wilson. Thanks to the Lord’s great work, he was able to take this job.

Finally, he has a passion to work with high school students. The mentors throughout his high school years taught him about the importance of high school. High school is a time to figure out who you are. Learning to put God at the center of your life during this period is essential to having a forever relationship with the Lord. Mr. Wilson said, “The reason I’m doing it is that impact others had on me, I want to have on someone else.” It is incredible to him how much students care about not just the Lord, but his life. When he was going through hardships, students reached out to him to pray and comfort him. The kindness of the students really showed God working in their lives.

In conclusion, God has worked many miracles in Mr. Wilson’s life. He was led to the job he feels called to do. God led him to JCS at the perfect time and perfect place. And he’s able to impact students’ lives forever. The Lord is using him for a purpose and he’s fulfilling his design.