Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
What is Kawasaki?
May 10, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
1 John 4:19
May 10, 2024

JCS Prom

JCS+Prom

JUPITER CHRISTIAN School – Prom was located at PGA National Resort and took place on April 13, 2024. Prom began at 7:00 pm, however, many people arrived at PGA National Resort early to take pictures. The theme of this year’s prom was red carpet, so the prom room was decorated accordingly. Upon arriving at prom, several tables were set up for guests to sit and dine. Many varieties of food and deserts were laid out for guests to enjoy and take back to their tables. Additionally, a drink station was set up, consisting of many different sodas and water. After the guests enjoyed themselves to a series of foods and drinks, the guests visited the dessert table to treat themselves.

Next, everyone went out on to the dance floor and began dancing to the music the DJ was playing. Occasionally, people would take a break from dancing and could refresh themself with a drink from the drink station. Additionally, when people got tired from dancing, they could take a break and sit at one of the tables.

Roughly half way through the dance, everyone was advised to take a seat and the DJ paused the music for Mr. Wade to speak. At this time, Mr. Wade announced the prom prince and princess and the prom king and queen. For the Junior class, the prince was Kellen Cotleur and the princess was Sydney Careiro. For the Senior class, the prom queen was Riley Tress and the prom king was Gio Colamarco. After the prince, princess, king, and queen were announced, the DJ resumed the music, and the princess and prince danced together while the king and queen also danced together.

Shortly after, everyone else joined them on the dance floor and the party continued. Toward the end of the dance, the music started to slow down. The DJ played slow dance songs and guests slow danced with their partners. After this, prom came to an end and everyone was able to reflect on the great time they had.