The Blessing of Mrs. Rivera

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Mrs. Stephanie Rivera, through all her life, has been blessed in many ways, including her two volleyball teams, that she would not have had if the Lord had not provided them for her.

Mrs. Rivera works here at JCS as a Middle School Spanish teacher and coach. However, without a blessing from God, she wouldn’t have been a part of any student’s life here at JCS. With Christ, the life of Mrs. Rivera has been extremely blessed: with school, family, volleyball, etc. These blessings not only bless Mrs. Rivera, but others as well. Such is the way of the Lord.

The Lord blessed Mrs. Rivera by letting her come to school in Florida to become familiar with the state before moving here. The Lord led Mrs. Rivera and her family to Florida through her husband’s job, and she is extremely grateful for it.  Mrs. Rivera said, “I love every second. It has been a blessing to be here.” There are students who most likely could not imagine what their volleyball seasons and History or Spanish classes would be like without Mrs. Rivera.

Mrs. Rivera is also blessed in the sense that her family is privileged to go to Jupiter Christian. Mrs. Rivera said, “… the opportunity came for me to be here as a teacher, and with that came my kids, and they really have loved it here.” God can clearly be pointed back to in this blessing, as not every teacher can have their children go to the same school as the one they work at, and that’s not always easy. Christ loves you, and sometimes, just for more certainty that He is there, He blesses you in small ways you might not always think of.

Christ always leads you to where you need to be in life, or where others need you: for example, the two Middle School Volleyball teams. Mrs. Rivera believes she is blessed by her two Middle School Volleyball teams, consisting of players from 6th to 8th grade. Says Coach Rivera, “It is a blessing in the sense that I get to work with so many people at the same time…” The Middle School JV and Varsity teams are led by the Head Coach Stephanie Rivera, and the assistant coaches, Kevin Spingler and Anthony Childers.

Small blessings are a lot bigger than they seem, and sometimes, the craziness of this world makes us forget that. The Lord is responsible for the small blessings as much as the big ones. That all leads up to a miracle that God is behind.