2024 Softball Recap
2024 Softball Recap
April 15, 2024
Prom 2024
Prom 2024
April 15, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
What is Formula Drift?
April 15, 2024

Varsity Men’s Lacrosse: Same Field, New Season

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – The Jupiter Christian Varsity Lacrosse team experienced a great loss of important players from the previous year, including the goalie. The lacrosse team does not have a backup goalie, so someone needed to step up and take one for the team. Michael Morano decided that he would step up and be a goalie, having never played lacrosse before.

All the players have done a great job of helping the newer players and teaching them how to play the sport. The captains (John Bills, Cam Tuchon, and Jack McCabe) have especially done a great job at keeping the team organized. Last summer our coach from the previous year moved away so he can no longer coach the team. Because of this, the team had to get a new coach which came with a different style of playing the game.

Regardless of these challenges, the lacrosse team has done a very good job of putting themselves together. I conducted an interview with Dominic Muscari, and he stated that he thinks this year the team is better than they have been in many years. He also told me that he has high expectations for this season and expects our record to be better than it was last year.