Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
The Masters
April 23, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
2024 NFL Draft
April 23, 2024

High School Retreat Sets Tone for Great Year

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – On August 26, 2022, the High School had a fun retreat day. The Retreat allowed 9th, 10th, and 11th graders to have a time of worship, teaching, games and overall fellowship. Students made memories with their friends and teachers because of the Retreat.

The fun began outside with water slides and bounce houses. These were the personal favorites of many students. After a cool off on the slides, spike ball and football were also popular at the Retreat. Competitive match ups were exiting and cool to watch as students and teachers were focused against their opponents. Some teachers, like Mr. Trageser, played with the students, showing off their athletic skills in dodgeball and football.

Also included in the day was a time of worship and a powerful message from our amazing principal, Mr. Champion. The day concluded with some fierce grade level competitions – which even the middle school participated in since the weather prevented their field activities (sorry guys!) In all, the day set an amazing tone for what we pray will be an outstanding year at Jupiter Christian School.