Perseverance is Helping Students Persevere

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – If you are a new student at Jupiter Christian, you may have neglected the Perseverance Center. For the students that have been at Jupiter Christian for a while, you may have heard about the Perseverance Center, located next to the ATC.

Perseverance is an association on our school campus with unique features like dedicated workers, snack vending, basketball, and cheer practice. On the topic of the workers, I interviewed Chase Reinstein about his thoughts on Perseverance. He said, “Although there are many things I like about Perseverance, three things stand out to me. These are the work ethic, the coaches, and the people. I chose these three things because they have an environment like no other, and the work ethic is fun and simple, making me and Carlos happy. The coaches help me train for basketball games and for the school team, and we cannot forget about the people and how it is always nice to see them.” So, as has been shown, Perseverance has a helpful impact on not just the students but the workers and school, but the question is do you think that Perseverance helps our students Persevere? Well, Chase explained the positive things about Perseverance, but there are also many others that you can ask about the positive impact of Perseverance.

When you ask anyone about their view on Perseverance, they will respond with good comments about the organization. Also, Perseverance provides male and female basketball for all ages and private practices. In addition, Perseverance has basketball camps during the summer, fall, winter, and other holidays. And Perseverance runs its own organized basketball games for all ages. After you have read this article, I hope you have a better idea about Perseverance and how it helps our JCS community.