Varsity Women’s Soccer – First Win

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, November 8, 2022 – Our very own Varsity Women’s Soccer team prevailed against Boca Christian, 8-0, resulting in an immediate mercy rule.

This victory that our Eagles brought for the season opener is an amazing start for the Varsity Women’s Soccer team and it looks to be a very promising season because of the momentum of coming off a win where they dominated the whole game.

Every player on the team played very well and worked together as a unit to beat their opponents. From excellent communication, elite passing, and precise scoring, the girls looked like they left everything out on the field and gave it their all during an intense game. When asked, star player Sydney Cariero said the reason the team won the game was because of “…our teamwork and bonding off the field – becoming closer as a team and being more than just teammates. We are friends.”

Another teammate, Lauren Rice, when asked how she felt after the win, responded by saying, “It felt amazing after the win and the team as a whole was extremely excited and deeply pleased to win our first game. We think it was an amazing way to start the season.”

The Jupiter Christian Eagle’s Varsity Women’s Soccer team looks to be well prepared for the future of this season, and it looks like they will be championship contenders at this year’s playoffs. In the end, we are all excited to see our Eagles and what they have in store for us this season and what achievements they will bring to our school.