Finding Time for God

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Juggling school, sports, clubs, and activities can make it difficult to find time just to speak with God not to mention creating and strengthening a relationship with Him. I interviewed Lorenzo Muscaro about how he manages his time with God, maintains high grades, and plays Varsity Soccer for Jupiter Christian School.

Lorenzo says that a good time to set aside for God is, “Before bed, before school, or any free/quiet time that you may have throughout the day.” He also states that the way to strengthen the relationship between you and God is to simply talk to Him more. Discuss problems and hardships that you may have, speak about the things in life that you are thankful for, and what God has done and continues to do for you. Another way to grow your relationship is to read your Bible. The Bible has everything God wants you to know about Him, what He expects/wants and how to live your life for Him.

Lorenzo shared that “Wanting to have a great, healthy relationship with God is important because it is the root of being a true Christian, and how to live a good life.” This shows that no matter what circumstance you are in, you can still worship and support God every day and make Him a top priority.

To conclude, I presented the question, “If you did not have school, sports and other priorities, would you worship and talk to God more?” Lorenzo said that he would still do other things throughout the day, and his life, but he would have more time put aside for God only. With this advice we can truly build up our relationships with God and make them super personal and close.