High School R.E.A.C.H. – No Place too Far. No Challenge too Great!

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Our Jupiter Christian High School R.E.A.C.H. program seeks change – first and foremost change in the hearts and minds of our JCS family and students. However, we also seek to make a change in our world – no matter how close or far away we have to travel to do it. For this, the second official year of our (R)eflect, (E)nrich, (A)ffirm, (C)reate, and (H)ear Program, JCS did exactly that.

Many students made their change right on our own campus helping to beautify and modify this gorgeous school we call our home. Others made their difference in our local community, serving in many ways including picking peppers in Starky Fields in Delray Beach and serving on our South Campus. Still more students explored new cultures through our Coffee, Community, and Culture program and our Spanish Culture Experience – all within the general local area.

And then we had those that took to the roads, skies, and even underwater to make their change. Still here in Florida, many of our students did the annual college tour and began the process of making a decision that will certainly impact the rest of their lives. Another group sought S.C.U.B.A. certification and opened up an entirely new part of our world to their learning and exploration.

Much further north, Ms. Harnly and Mr. Williams led a group to explore faith in the performing arts in the culturally rich areas around Lancaster, PA. Not so far away from PA in Washington DC another group investigated diversity through history right in our nation’s capital. And, certainly, senior Ethan Bonocore gets the prize for furthest traveled as he completed his independent study in Italy! The Jupiter Christian R.E.A.C.H. Program is bringing about a legacy of change in the hearts, minds, and lives of our community.

We hope ultimately it is a change that points people to Christ and His great story. For us, no place is too far, and no challenge is too great to see that happen.