Varsity Baseball

Varsity+Baseball

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Baseball, America’s pastime, one of the most loved sports around the world is dominated by the JCS Eagles.

It was senior night; students were leaving early, and parents called ahead to let their bosses know the Eagles would be playing. Using the Roger Dean Stadium field, the Eagles went against Trinity Christian in a well-played game coming up short 4 to 2. Though the loss stung the boys’ hearts, the memories and ability to play brought them joy and comfort. The Eagles are left with two more games until the playoffs as of right now with no more home games (at the time of this writing). The coaches hope to further this season by winning the crucial playoff games to have a shot at winning it all.

One of the players on the team is Jaden Kostura. Jaden was given the opportunity to move up from Junior Varsity on to the Varsity team despite being a sophomore, due to his immense skills on the field and reliability to make plays. Jaden will certainly be the face of the baseball team for the upcoming years as he continues to develop overall. Following in his brother Brit Kostura’s footsteps, Jaden hopes to also play ball in college.

Support always helps boost team morale and courage. The baseball team went out of their way to support the other sports at Jupiter Christian when it was game day. They made ESPN tables, dressed up in suits, and came to the basketball games, and are famous for their waves. These boys go all out when it comes to boosting up one another and truly show the love of Christ.

So, if you happen to be free during any of their last few games, I encourage you to bring a friend or family member and watch your Eagle’s play ball!