Veterans’ Day Program Honors Service Men and Women

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – JCS hosted an extraordinary Veterans’ Day program on November 10, 2023, bringing together veterans, families, and friends in a heartfelt tribute to the brave men and women who have served our nation. The event featured captivating musical performances by talented students from 4th to 12th grade, and attendees had the privilege of hearing from the esteemed Keynote Speaker, Lt. General Richard Y. Newton III, USAF (Ret).

The halls of Jupiter Christian School buzzed with anticipation and gratitude as the community gathered for the remarkable Veterans’ Day program. It was a day dedicated to expressing heartfelt appreciation and honoring the selfless service of our military heroes.  At 9:30 am, the Honor Ceremony commenced, marking the formal tribute to the veterans in attendance.

The highlight of the event was the keynote address by Lt. General Richard Y. Newton III, a highly esteemed retired officer of the United States Air Force. General Newton drew from his vast experience and shared personal insights that left a lasting impact on all in attendance. His speech inspired a renewed appreciation for the sacrifices made by our veterans and served as a reminder of their immeasurable contributions.

An atmosphere of reverence, gratitude, and unity prevailed. The event successfully bridged the gap between generations, fostering a deep understanding and respect for our military heroes. Students had the opportunity to interact with veterans, listening to their stories and gaining a deeper appreciation for the significance of their service.

My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”  ~John 15:12-13