Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
What is Kawasaki?
May 10, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
1 John 4:19
May 10, 2024

Holiday Movies on Warm Winter Nights

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – In light of the holidays, students and teachers were asked to share their favorite Christmas movie, along with other related facts about themselves. This included their favorite character in the movie, their favorite scene in the movie, their least favorite Christmas movie, and many more. Taking the answers together, these are a few of the most common answers, and a few… well, not so common.

Home Alone is one of the most iconic Christmas series in America, and other countries as well. Taking this into account, it’s not that surprising that this ended up being the most liked Christmas movie. Three out of five people said that this was their favorite Christmas movie. If you count second favorites, make that four out of five, Ms. Erica Herrera counts that vote as hers. Maylee Mize said that her favorite scene is, “… when he sets up all the traps.” Rowan Kukreja had a similar answer, and Livy Schonauer was all alone in saying, “When the burglars are coming inside the house… It makes me laugh.”

A popular second favorite Christmas movie would be an easy answer. With a vote of three out of five, Elf won that vote. Though people may disagree with this answer, thinking it the best or the worst, this movie deserves to be on the leaderboard, combining myth and reality in just the right way. Mrs. Carman clearly agrees with this statement. If you look at her door, you’ll see that she has decorated her door with wrapping paper themed off Elf.

Most people like extremely iconic Christmas movies, which is why Eva Clark’s answer to her favorite Christmas movie was surprising. Eva’s favorite Christmas movie happens to be, “Christmas Vacation… It’s really funny.” Her other answers were surprising as well, being that Emmet Otters Jug Banned Christmas was her second favorite Christmas movie, and that, though some may disagree Mariah Carrey’s Christmas Special “…was the worst thing I ever saw.” Rowan Kukreja had a different answer, one that was the complete opposite from Eva’s least favorite. We all have that one Christmas movie we just can’t stand, which is why it was shocking when Rowan was asked what her least favorite Christmas movie was, and she replied, “I don’t have one. I like all Christmas movies.”

Are you in the Christmas mood now? It would be nice to curl up and watch Elf or Home Alone. Maybe this is a perfect time to choose your favorite Christmas movie. Did you know that only one out of five people said that White Christmas is their favorite Christmas movie? How about the fact that most people have a different least favorite Christmas movie? It’s time to make some hot chocolate, and get watching, because now would be the perfect time to have a Christmas Movie Marathon, and decide your answers about your favorite Christmas movies. Have fun!