Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
What is Kawasaki?
May 10, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
1 John 4:19
May 10, 2024

Middle School Winter House Battles bring victory to…

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Our Middle School Houses Agape, Humilitas, Justelion, and Veritas all went head-to-head for the second time this year in the Winter House Battles. At the final chance to get house points for the quarter, everyone was excited and showed great school spirit.

When asked whose costume she liked the best, Rowan Kukreja said, “Mrs. Frankwitt’s.” Rowan was right. Mrs. Frankwitt had a purple skirt and shirt, wig, Minnie Mouse ears, and huge earrings with giant purple pompoms. When watching the sledding race, you might have seen some interesting runs. When asked what she thought about Sebastian Palladino’s sled run. Eva Clark’s response was, “That was funny… that was really silly.” Both Sebastian and Justice Wall had people lift them into the air.

The Houses also had a competition with gingerbread houses. Agape won the competition with a gingerbread house complete with a driveway and a snowman. Other competitions were the Human Present and a Human Christmas Tree Decorating contests. Humilitas won the tree and present competition easily, with a more realistically wrapped present than the others.

Middle School had a wonderful time playing winter themed games during the House Battles, and everyone will be excited to hear that we are doing it again! Overall our House winner was Agape with 1230 points for the semester! Well done, Agape! We look forward to another intense competition next semester.