Varsity Tennis: Rising Up in Strength

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – The Varsity Tennis team is looking forward to an incredible season. The athletes are already playing hard and giving it their all. Their power, dedication, skill, and sportsmanship are sure to make the season great.

Though the seniors on the team are sad to leave, they are happy that they get to leave on a high note of victory. Senior Gianna Villalobos shares, “My favorite part about being on the team is being able to play with all my friends.” As a Senior who has been at JCS since elementary school, being able to play her senior sport with the people she grew up with must be incredibly special.

Senior, Justin Bench shared that Coach Mike is one of the greatest factors that drives his strength for tennis. Coach Mike is known on the JCS Varsity Tennis team to be encouraging to all his players. Not only does he encourage them when they are doing well, but he is constantly pushing them to do even better. He dedicates himself to sharing his knowledge and skill with the players to help them become the best tennis players they can be. Gia made a point to emphasize how uplifting Coach Mike really is.