Mini Baking Club
Mini Baking Club
April 16, 2024
MS Baseball Recap
MS Baseball Recap
April 16, 2024

MS Boys Lacrosse Introduction

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Our 2023–2024 MS Boys Lacrosse team has just begun their season. Joel Wall, number 19, and James Carter, number 13, shared their personal opinions about Lacrosse.  They are friends, classmates, and teammates. This is Joel and James’s second year playing Lacrosse and they want to play again next year, even better than before.

To start off, Joel likes to play Lacrosse because “It’s fun, complex, and there is a lot of hand-to-eye coordination.” Joel is a 7th grader on the team and plays the role of midfielder. His favorite thing about this year’s team is, “It’s fun how even if we lose, our team is happy, funny, and energetic.” Joel also said that his favorite thing about his team and teammates last year was that his team was always positive, happy, and full of energy.

Next, James is a 7th grader as well as the goalie and loves Lacrosse because “It’s just fun in general.” Joel and James are both good friends with one another and have been for a while. James loves how funny the team is and how they get to work together. James’s favorite thing about the team last year was “How everyone kept their heads up after every game.” The team has always been full of energy, kindness, and encouragement. Joel and James are just two of the people who play on the lacrosse team and demonstrate just what it’s like.

To sum it all up, this year’s MS Boys Lacrosse team is committed to having a good time with one another, trying their best, and lifting up and encouraging one another. The Lacrosse team is getting better and better and hopes to become great athletes, friends, students, and just better people overall.