Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
Sending Sunshine
April 11, 2024

Middle School Baseball Begins

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Jupiter Christian School is a proud participant in baseball. We have three teams with great coaches and we persevere and play with good sportsmanship.

Baseball has been around for a while and many students love to join and play the sport for Jupiter Christian. We have many homeschooled athletes coming to play for JCS, and we have built very good teams. Various students say that they love playing baseball and are able to use their gifts from God to help glorify Him through playing here.

Beau Dillon shared, “I like being on my baseball team because not only do I get to do what I love, but I get to have a great coach that helps me strengthen my relationship with God through my sport, and I think that’s very important to have.”

He is right and we are very fortunate to be in a position where we can openly apply that to our lives and have that opportunity available to us. Jupiter Christian is happy to have these students on their baseball teams to help build one another up through baseball with God’s help.