Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
What is Kawasaki?
May 10, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
1 John 4:19
May 10, 2024

MS Baseball Recap

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Here at JCS, Middle School Baseball season is over and many people are looking back on the best moments of the season. With many wins and very few losses, our team had an excellent season.

One of the boys’ most impressive games of the season was against Atlantic Christian Academy. The final score was an amazing 17-0 with our team on the good side of the score, which is a perfect game. All this win took was hard work at practice and true dedication to the sport. Another great game was against Berean Christian School, with a final score of 10-7. It may have been a close game, but our team pulled through and got us a win. But, without their coaches pushing these young men to the best of their ability, that win would not have come so easy.

At practices, a lot of the time their coaches would push them to their limits by running laps, doing repetitive drills, fielding, and hitting. The difference from the start of the season to the end was extremely different, which is all thanks to the long hours spent at practice.

Beau Dillion, a 7th grader on the team, said this about why he liked baseball this year, “I think the thing I liked most about middle school baseball this year was bonding as a team and honoring the Lord while doing what we love, and it was just great with the coaches teaching us to do good and get better at baseball every day and it was great honoring the Lord while we were doing it and bonding as a team.” Beau is a dedicated player and is willing to put his all into the sport of baseball.

Our MS Baseball team has grown not only in their playing, but in their faith with God and their team. We can’t wait for next year’s season!