Our Rising 5th Graders

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – It is now mid-April, and the school year is coming to a close. Everyone is caught up in finishing their last assignments and are awaiting summer vacation. But, the fourth graders here at Jupiter Christian School are looking forward to next school year, because it will be their first year in middle school.

There are many things about middle school to look forward too. One of the things is the great teachers. These teachers are great at introducing new students into middle school, and showing them the ropes of the new school year. Mr. Marra, Mrs. Hay, Mrs. Hill, and Ms. Mastin are all amazing teachers and many new 5th graders will feel welcome in their classrooms next year.

Another exciting thing about entering middle school is the house system. The house system consists of four houses, Humilitas, Justillion, Agape, and Veritas. At the beginning of each school year, your homeroom gets sorted into a house at a big chapel. It is an exciting experience and is something to look forward to every school year.

Mia Loscalzo, a fourth grader here at Jupiter Christian, shares why she is excited for middle school, “I am excited to make new friends, choose my electives, and also get a locker next year.” Mia is a great students, and will be a great addition to our middle school. Her current fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Spear, is great at teaching her students the skills that will be needed next year for middle school, like teaching our honor code, which is be loving, gracious, just, truthful, a scholar, and a servant.

Our rising 5th graders are going to be a great addition to our middle school, and we can not wait for these boys and girls to be added to our middle school.