Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
What is Kawasaki?
May 10, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
1 John 4:19
May 10, 2024

Junior and Senior Prom – A Night to Remember

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Recently, JCS held their yearly junior and senior class prom. It was such a fun and exciting night. Because the theme was ‘Red Carpet’, each student went all out and dressed in their best red carpet attire. The girls looked absolutely stunning and the boys looked very handsome. Even the teachers dressed their best.

As everyone was arriving, the photographer took shots of each student, looking amazing, on the red carpet. Once they were inside, they ate delicious steak and salad. According to senior Chase Mitchell, “The food was one of the best parts of the night!” Everyone got to eat their dinner and then finish with dessert.

After everyone ate, the DJ started blasting music. Music filled the room and everyone got their boogie on. Not only were the students dancing the night away, but so were the teachers. The real party did not start until Ms. Best hit the dance floor. All the students danced like crazy. From break dancing to line dancing, everyone was having a blast! In Chase’s opinion, “Mrs. Eisenback was the star of the show! I have never seen an adult with moves like her!”

As the songs went on, it was time to announce the prince, princess, king, and queen of the dance. Everyone cast their votes and Mr. Wade counted them and got ready to announce the winners. Representing the juniors as prince and princess were Kellen Cotleur and Sydney Cariero. Representing the seniors as king and queen were Giorgio Colamarco and Riley Tress. Everyone cheered for their class representatives as they slow danced.

As the night was ending, everyone was exhausted and not one girl had their heels on still. Mrs. Eisenback and the junior class were recognized for the amazing job they did at planning prom. The seniors were grateful for the hard work but sad to leave their last high school dance. Overall, everyone had the best time and made memories that will last forever!