Embracing the Christmas Spirit at JCS

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – During the Christmas season, a lot of changes can be seen at JCS from decorations to midterms to holiday events like Christmas Chapel. At JCS, Christmas season is seen more than most other seasons. The main reason why JCS seems to be so passionate about Christmas is since it is centered around the birth of Jesus.

The holiday season is full of joy at JCS with everyone anticipating the two week break at the end of midterms. This year for Christmas Spirit Week, we had Santa’s Workshop on Monday. For this theme, people were seen dressing up as elves, reindeer, Santa Claus, and even Mrs. Claus. On Tuesday, we had Pajama Day where everyone dressed in their favorite Christmas pajamas.

On Wednesday, everyone celebrated Christmas the Florida way with t-shirts and shorts. Thursday was Ugly Sweater Day where everyone showed off their ugliest sweaters and finally, Friday was colors day where each grade wore the color assigned to them.

While Christmas Spirit Week goes on, there is definitely a different vibe at JCS. That’s thanks to the decorations and events put together by the JCS staff, like when we walked out of Christmas Chapel and there was what seemed to be snow everywhere.

We also got some fun games at chapel with the principals of JCS. Not to mention the performance put on by the elementary school kids as well as some of the high school teachers dressed in festive outfits. That same day we also had snow cones at lunch via Kona Ice. On Thursday we also had a Christmas Pep Rally during Advisory.

Christmas time at JCS wouldn’t be the same without all the fun activities put into it. So make sure to go out and spread the Christmas cheer!