Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
The Masters
April 23, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
2024 NFL Draft
April 23, 2024

Holiday Movie Review

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Here at JCS, the holidays are upon us! There are decorations going up everywhere you look, and people are spreading good cheer. But, one of the best parts of the Christmas season is watching Christmas movies! From sappy to funny, there is a Christmas movie for just about everyone.

Elf is one of the most popular Christmas movies. Lyla Loscalzo put it this way, “I like Elf because I watch it every year and also it is really funny.” I think that this is a fun tradition and that the movie Elf will always hold a special place in her heart. Rowan Kukreja, who also is a fan of Elf, says, “I really like Elf because it’s funny.” Elf is a great Christmas movie and is a holiday classic.

Another popular holiday favorite is The Grinch. Mallory Whittemore, a huge fan of The Grinch, says this, “I love The Grinch because I kind of am a Grinch and I really like the dog in it.” Mallory loves this movie, and will even watch it during the summer! This just goes to show that Christmas movies are amazingly good. Gabbie Arcaro also loves this movie. She put it this way, “I think my favorite is The Grinch because I like the green dude.” The Grinch is another great movie for the whole family!

Other than The Grinch and Elf, there are many other classics including Home Alone and A Charlie Brown Christmas. Bella Davenport says this about Home Alone, ” I really like Home Alone because it is really funny.” Many people agree with this, and it is one of the funniest Christmas movies. Harlowe Colman is a fan of A Charlie Brown Christmas because “Charlie Brown is so cute!” This is a great cartoon for everyone!

Christmas movies are for sure one of the highlights of the holidays. Everyone has a different opinion on the movies that they watch, but it just goes to show that there is a Christmas movie for everyone!