JCS Forever

JCS+Forever

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Here at Jupiter Christian School, many people come and go every year, but a lot of people have been here since elementary or even longer.

Daylin Goldberg, in 7th grade, is one of those people. Daylin has been at JCS since 1st grade, so for 7 years! She says that her favorite teachers are Mrs. Hoffman, the middle and high school band teacher, for inspiring her to play the trumpet, and Mrs. LaRoche, the old 6th grade English teacher, for being really fun. Also, she likes Mrs. Fleming, the old 2nd grade teacher, because she is a cool and kind person.

Daylin states that she has made many great memories at JCS while at aftercare, lunch, in class, and just hanging out with her friends and meeting new people. She says that her life would be very different if she went to another school, because she has made great friends at this school and met many great teachers that inspire her to do better in school.

When asked what made JCS so special to her, she said this, “I guess the way they run things, like with R.E.A.C.H. Week, the House Battles, and all that other stuff. It just makes the year a lot more fun than a normal school year.” Daylin states that this school has had a very positive impact on her life because of all the great role models she has here, and all the amazing friends she has made, and without Mrs. Hoffman, she would have played the clarinet instead of the trumpet.

Daylin has definitely been here at JCS for a long time and says that she plans to stay until 8th grade, or maybe even high school. Jupiter Christian School is honored to have people that have stayed since grade school or even pre-school.