Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
What is Kawasaki?
May 10, 2024
Image courtesy of Pixabay.com.
1 John 4:19
May 10, 2024

History Class Ranks as Middle School Favorite!

JUPITER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – This week we asked multiple students what their favorite class to take was. They varied all over, however, one specific subject was reoccurring. We tallied up some of the votes and these were the results out of the students asked.

1st: History

2nd: Science

3rd: Spanish and Art

4th: Math

Obviously, History was the favorite theme of classes in Jupiter Christian’s Middle School. However, 18 of the votes did go to a specific History teacher…Mr. Petree! Congratulations to him! He makes his classes so much fun and has a huge impact on his students. Hence why many say he’s their favorite teacher. Also, special congratulations go to all of our Middle School History teachers: Mr. Donahue, Mr. Hamilton, Mrs. Hill, and Mr. Petree. They’re the ones who make it so much fun!

Being a History teacher requires a lot of work. History teachers serve as the ones to teach people about what has happened in the past of our country. They spend a long time lesson planning and making fun activities like projects, partner work, and games. They spend lots of time finding the best possible way to teach us about the past without us getting bored because we often like to focus on the future. Our History teachers here at Jupiter Christian do an excellent job of incorporating God into their lessons as well. Learning about all of this takes lots of thought and debriefing, but not only do the teachers teach it well, they make it simple to learn. Students here have been good a grasping the material and part of that ability comes from the willingness to have your attention on the lesson and that comes from the impact of the teacher.  So thank you once again, to all of our history teachers here who do so much!